IR200 Extech Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
Non-contact technique reduces potential risk of spreading diseases.
- Measures body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
- Measures surface temperature from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9” to 5.9” (5 to 15cm)
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C with 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display
- Includes 2 AA batteries and pouch
* This thermometer is intended for scanning individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required. IR Thermometers that detect elevated body temperature will vary with various factors and should not be relied upon as the sole determinant of a person’s body temperature. Use of additional medical devices and/or healthcare professionals will be needed to properly diagnose the condition of persons in any health screening assessment to identify elevated body temperature for any person.