42570 EXTECH Wide Range Dual Laser InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input and USB interface
This Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer identifies the IR temperature where the dual laser converges into a single spot at approximately 50 inches from the target.
This instrument features a fast 100 millisecond response time, Type K input, and a USB interface.
Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for a variety of surfaces.
With adjustable high/low set points, the audible alarm alerts users when the temperature exceeds programmed set points.
Featuring MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF measurements that displays the highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus MIN values.
- High 50:1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances
- Dual Laser Targeting indicates ideal measuring distance when two laser points converge to 1" target spot
- IR Temperature range: -58 to 3992°F (-50 to 2200°C)
- Type K thermocouple input from -58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C)
- White backlit multifunction LCD display with bargraph
- Fast 100 millisecond response time
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF feature displays highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus Min values
- Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm alerts user when temperature exceeds the programmed set points
- USB interface • Double molded housing
- Comes complete with Type K Temperature probe, USB cable and software, carrying case and 9V battery