The Shockwatch 2 impact indicators are designed to determine if fragile products have been dropped during transport or storage. The Shockwatch 2 is the follow up solution to the Shockwatch Tilt indicator.
The impact indicators are tamperproof devices that turn bright red when an impact beyond a specific threshold or G Force has occurred. Each ShockWatch 2 indicator has a unique identifier to support traceability.
• Available in 5G, 10G, 25G, 37G, 50G and 75G
• Activation Duration - 0.5 to 50 ms
• Tolerance +-15*
• Operating Temperatures range from -13F to 176F
• The shelf life is 2 years when stored at standard temperature and pressure (68°F, 1 ATM)
• Dimensions – 1.69in x 1.69in x 0.25in
If you want to learn more about the Shockwatch 2 or have questions about the differences between the Shockwatch or Shockwatch 2 specifications please contact us.